Installing the WooCommerce for automated invoicing directly from your online store
Using our WooCommerce plugin you can issue and submit invoices for your online store orders.
After installing WordPress and the WooCommerce module, you can add the F4 plugin from the WordPress admin interface, specifically in Plugins > Add New. Click on ‘Upload Plugin’ then ‘Choose File’ where we select the file with the zip extension as in the following image:
If you want to install the plugin using an FTP client or test it on localhost, you can install it by following the steps:
- Unzip the file with the zip extension
- You connect to the server using an FTP client
- Browse to the folder where you installed WordPress and then to the wp-content / plugins folder and upload the contents of the file with the zip extension
- In the WordPress admin interface, click Plugins> Installed Plugins and click ‘Activate’.
After installing the plugin on the right side, the plugin name will appear in the navigation bar. If you click on it youwill be able to login with an API key generated from the online-billing-service.com application from ‘User profile’, the ‘API Key’ tab, then click on the green button ‘Generate a key’.
In the Settings tab of the F4 plugin you must specify the series of invoices (existing in the billing application) by prefix and suffix, and the year will be set by default.
If you do not choose to generate the invoices automatically, there are two options::
- you can generate the invoice for each order
- you can select multiple orders for which we will generate invoices from the WooCommerce orders tab
In order to generate invoices, for each order you have to activate from the screen options the action column as in the following image, and then the button for generating invoices will be visible.