How do I use the permissions system?
As long as the permissions system is inactive, you can only have administrators users (with full rights and access to all documents) or pioneer users (who can only introduce work logs on projects). Find out more about users type and about how to add new users.
How do you add restricted users?
1. Activate permission system
– Click on ‘Company profile’, then ‘Users and permission’
– Click on the green button ‘Enable’
– Ready, the permission system is now active and you can restrict existing user's access or create new users who have restricted access from the start.
2. Add a restricted user
– From the list of users, click on the icon to change the data from the user you are interested in;
– Uncheck the ‘Account admin (can make any changes)’ box in the newly opened window containing the user’s data;
– Remember to save;
– If you want to restrict the rights of a new user, then when you create his account all you have to do is NOT TO CHECK the ‘Account admin (can make any changes)’ box.
Remember to save.
– The rights to a document can never be limited to an administrator or the issuer of that document.
– Users with Free or Basic Accounts do not have access to the permissions system.